Get the personalized support and direction you need to reach your food and fitness goals permanently!
What we work on:
Each person I work with has a unique story and unique challenges. No two coaching programs are alike, and our focus will be based on what you need the most. Some topics that may be covered include:
- Separating truth from fad when it comes to nutrition
- Understanding your body and what fuels you best individually
- Overcoming emotional eating
- Developing positive body image while working towards your health and fitness goals
- Troubleshooting weight loss
- Healthy meal ideas
- Creating long term success with food & weight loss
- Sugar cravings, sweets cravings, and how to just say no
- Creating freedom, flexibility, and pleasure in your eating without compromising your goals
And much more….
What you will experience:
While your personal journey may vary, many of my clients report some incredible success. Here’s what you will likely see:
- Excitement and enthusiasm about healthy eating
- A balanced, enjoyable approach that works for you
- No more obsession about food, eating, and planning meals
- No more guilt, fear, or feeling out of control around certain foods
- The ability to understand what your body needs
- Confidence that you are on the right track to lasting health & weight loss success
Who I work with:
* If you are sick of the quick fix: one-size-fits-all crash diet plans that leave you hungry, unhappy, and gaining more weight than you started with once it’s over.
* If you don’t want to be sold a load of goods, whether it be snake oil supplements, ineffective exercise plans, or fake nutritional “science”
* If you are ready to make lifelong changes, with the least amount of struggle
* If you are willing to get down to the CORE issue of what has been keeping you stuck and unable to see results.
Then you’re it! You’re the type of client that I LOVE working with.
Who I don’t work with:
* Those who want a quick fix at any expense: whether it be health, sanity, or long term success (yes, all three are vulnerable to the crash & fad diets.)
* Those who aren’t willing to look at the patterns of sabotage and resistance that are really holding them back.
* Those who don’t want results that will last.
* Those who want to torture themselves with starvation diets and tons of exhausting exercise.
Still on board? Let’s do this!
Small Group CoachingRegistration Opening Soon for August 2017
- Virtual coaching via video/voice conferencing means you can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Small groups (10 people) means you get the support and attention you need from your coach (Ashley)
- Daily interactions in facebook group allows you to have daily momentum and motivation.
Individual CoachingRegistration Opening Soon for August 2017
- One on one support from Ashley through bi-weekly phone sessions that can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Daily accountability from your coach Ashley through a private app, helping you make better choices without restrictive obsessive diets.
- Support as needed between sessions.