I love making a big pot of quinoa or brown rice at the beginning of the week. But sometimes, after a few days, I am ready to try something a little different. This salad is a great side dish and an amazing complement to a variety of meals….and best thing about it, it’s only a few ingredients and super easy to put together. Try it out and let me know what you think!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 5 stocks celery, chopped
- 2 pomegranites, de-seeded
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Slivered almonds
- Mix quinoa, chopped celery, and 3/4ths of the pomegranite seeds.
- In a blender or food processor, blend remaining pomegranite seeds, olive oil, and garlic.
- Toss together with quinoa mixture.
- Top with slivered almonds.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Copyright 2013 Youtrition LLC.